Osteoporosis Treatment in New Orleans & Metairie
At Impastato Chiropractic & Wellness in New Orleans, we specialize in treatment for Osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a fairly “silent” diseases, with few symptoms and little warning until it’s too late.
Dr. Ricco Impastato, D.C. has advanced training to test for low bone mass caused from osteoporosis. The Bone Density Technician will first test you to determine your bone mass density. Next, Dr. Impastato will go into detail about your results. If anything abnormal is present, he will inform you of your options.
What You Should Know About Osteoporosis
- Osteoporosis is the most common of all the skeletal disorders.
- It affects 44 million Americans or more that 35% of the population 50 years or older.
- The disorder can strike at ANY age.
- Osteoporosis is both TREATABLE and PREVENTABLE, in many cases without dangerous prescription drugs.
- Signs of Osteoporosis include: back pain, height loss and curving in the upper back.
If you suffer from Osteoporosis, contact us immediately. We Offer Bone Density Testing for $40.00 At Impastato Chiropractic, we specialize in relieving the pain associated with this disease. We proudly serve patients in New Orleans, Metairie and the surrounding areas.